Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Re-dedicating My Blog!

I know I haven't been faithfully blogging at the pace I was, but to tell the truth, it seemed like I was beginning to blog on the same tired topics and running out of interesting material. I also think that every new fad has its time and place and then its time for something new.

I thought about closing down my blog and then decided that perhaps it still could serve a useful purpose even if I only used it to share monthly or quarterly updates on our Seniorsfirst Communities.

Heck, there must be something worth writing about that is new and exciting at least periodically. So, I will re-dedicate my blog going forward to simply providing periodic updates on what's happening at Seniorsfirst from the CEO perspective.

You can check me out from time to time on our website at Seniorsfirst.com.

No comments: